Flower crown


 This past week has been absolutely gorgeous!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I am not a summer person! I get too hot and I hate it! But this weather has been kinda summer like, and it's been nice, and I'm gonna not complain, and enjoy the few months of warm weather we get here in NY. 

So, my sister was over last weekend and we decided to make flower crowns. Ok, no lie, the process was stressful, and a lot of work! But the outcome was a beauty!!  

To add to the beauty of this spring look I wore this Rachel Marie Design earrings I received. Aren't they absolutely beautiful?! They are Swarovski crystals and are handset. Her work is flawless! Be sure to check it out! I also received the most beautiful necklace that I've worn non-stop! I will share it with you soon. :) Check out here Instagram here, and prepare to fall in love!





top-express(in black here) // shorts-american eagle(here) // sandals-loft(here) // earrings-c/o rachel marie designs 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts