Spring dressing



 Spring and summer calls for dresses! One of the best parts of warm weather is to be able to throw on a pretty dress on a warm day! I got this one at the Saks off Fifth that just opened up near me. It's BCBGeneration and as soon as I saw it, I had to have it! I loved the floral print, and think this green really is my color. I wore it with my JustFab shoes, that I've been waiting for the weather to warm up to wear. 

My sis helped me set up a YouTube, and we uploaded a Spring Cookbook video! Check it out and let me know what you think!  https://youtu.be/1wa9T-cEfco 







dress-bcbgeneration // shoes-just fab // jewelry-loft // 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Popular Posts