Beach day 2015



I'm not a big beach person, but I have been enjoying it lately. Especially when it's a peaceful, quiet day and I actually get to relax and just take in the day. 

We went to Southampton last weekend, we usually like to go a few times per summer since those beaches are less crowded and it's not too far from us. Afterwards, we browse the town and check out all the shops.

I'm not a big bikini person, I prefer one pieces. But with this sheer top I felt better. 

P.s New favorite summer lipstick: Mac-speak louder. Little lipstick to the beach can't hurt. 















bathing suit-victoria secret // top(worn as cover up)-express // hat- gap // bracelets-loft/nordstrom

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts