My Vacation list


So, we leave to Mexico in just a little over a week. And as usual I have waited to the last minute to even begin to think about what I'm going to bring. 


We are only going for a week, so I don't need to over pack or over shop. So most of what I plan to buy is something I can carry into the Fall. With the exception of a summer dress or two, and some comfy walking sandals. 

1. I actually already purchased this hat. I have one hat that I've been wearing all summer, so one more was needed. 

2. Ok, maybe I don't need another bathing suit, but I'm gonna be on the lookout for a similar floral print suit. 

3. I need a denim skirt to carry into the Fall, not sure about this length, but I do want one that will be on trend for a few seasons. 

4. This BB cream is one I regularly use, especially on hot summer days when foundation is just a no-no.

5. I love this long floral print dress. I love the blue color, and plan on wearing a denim jacket over it in the Fall-on the look for this one or something similar. 

6. Ok, I have a pair of sneakers I use for long walking day trips, so a new pair is def needed. And maybe I'll work out in them.(maybe)

7. I am also waiting on this pretty floral romper. I't couldn't be more perfect for my trip to Mexico. 

8. I need another bag...no! I kinda just wanted something to use as a carry on and to bring along on any weekend trips in the future. 

9. I was looking for comfy affordable walking sandals  and these had good reviews. So, hopefully the fit the bill. 

10. Not sure how I will fit this into my trip, but it was cute and cheap, so maybe I'll hold on to it 'till Fall. 

11. This top was too cute to pass up. Got it in black. 

12. I'm not a big makeup person, I just know what I know, and do the same everyday. But I picked up one of these recently and have been obsessed! 

Comments

Popular Posts