Mexico-pt 1



So I did take a lot of pics in Mexico, but mostly of views, my family and whatever else I found interesting. I thought I'd share just a few from our trip. I should have two more sets to share, but we'll see what I get to.

I'm really bad with remembering names, and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to spell it if I tried, so I do not recall the name of this town here-I will be sure to remember to ask my husband. 

Anyway, this one was a drive up towards a mountain area, where we shopped some stands and enjoyed the rustic town scenery. We saw some flower shops, people riding horses and had treats at every corner. I really would love to go back and take a tour that they were offering, but we just didn't have time since our trip there was just for the day. 









Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Popular Posts