Mexico-pt 2



I am Starbucks girl, I love em'. You can catch me at a Starbucks any day of the week getting either a black coffee or tea. But, there is something about cute little cafés that I love. I just love to visit them, check out the dećor and enjoy my drink. These pics are of two cafés, but I really wanted to share them both. We visited a few while in Mexico, and they were all so great! I had the most delicious fraps, and refreshing fresh squeezed oj. 

Summer quickly ending and we're here just trying to make the most of it before the cold returns and we're cooped up 'till next Spring. But, no I'm not ahead of myself, my favorite season Fall is next up. So excited for Fall fun and fashion. 






dress-bcbgeneration via saks of 5th // sandals-loft // hat // target // bag-banana republic 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts