Summer jewels

Ok, so this is a pretty plain outfit, but they are always the best aren't they?! There are countless ways to wear your favorite white tee and jean, especially when you add your favorite accessories. This bracelet and necklace have been with me for at least 3 years, and every summer they are on repeat. I love them so much, that when the necklace fell off, cracked and broke, I didn't give up! I ran to my local crazy glue supplier and performed a jewelry saving miracle. And here we are today happy as ever. 

If there is something I can have every summer day its a black tea lemonade from Starbucks. It's the perfect mid-day pick me up. Now that our summer days are winding, how are you enjoying them?









tee-loft // jeans-loft // bag-banana republic // shoes-circa joan and david // necklace&bracelet-banana republic 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


S H O P  T H I S  P O S T :

Comments

Popular Posts