Trip to bear mountain.


We went to Bear Mountain a few weeks back with my sister, and it was so much fun! I use to live in the area, and had a faint memory of visiting as a child, but for some reason never went back. It's such a nice place to spend a summer day at. We went during the week, and I'm sure the weekend is crazy, but I'm hoping we get to visit again one of these last weekends of summer. 

We walked a little -and took pics of course. We saw some cool animals! Such adorable bears, and other fascinating creatures. After all that walking we took a ride on paddle boats-right behind me. Then we finally cooled of at the pool. Which was my sons favorite part. Ok, I know I'm not alone here, but I HATE public pools, especially ones as big and crowded as this one. But my son doesn't care, and as a child i was the same and as long as he's happy and a little cautious -we have fun.  

UPDATE: We actually had a last minute decision to go this past Sunday-one of the hottest days ever-but we had fun. It was super crowded, so if you can, try to visit during the week. We got to check out the gift shop this time(we missed it last time) and we visited the restaurant inside the inn. All in all a good Sunday!  









top-banana republic // shorts-gap // hat-kohls // sneakers-nike via kohls 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts