Leather on Leather


Even though the past few days have been kinda freezing cold, the afternoon sun usually warms us up a bit. The weather here has been a little back and forth, and if you haven't heard it suppose to hit the low 70's later this week. So might as well take advantage of the light layer weather before the cold really hits us. 

I've been wearing this (faux) leather jacket non-stop since the beginning of fall. It's the perfect piece to throw on to add a little warmth. 
I'm really not a big leather on the bottom, and top kind of person, but I figured since the textures of the two are so different it wouldn't look so uniform. 








jacket-ny&co
tee-american eagle
skirt-piperlime
bag-dsw
shoes-target

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts