Fringe and Florals

Hi there! (if you're still there)  I know I have been very quiet here on the blog, but have been trying to keep up on Instagram. I took these pictures a few weeks ago just as the leaves started to change. 

I found this top at Burlington, and it has been a favorite these past couple of weeks. As I've said before, I really love florals in the Fall and Winter months. I also recently got these fringe booties from Ann Taylor and I LOVE them. I wish I had a better picture cuz they are so cute! And honestly comfortable which is a huge plus. 

That's all for now, I will try to keep up next week. 





top-burlington 
skirt-h&m
watch-nine west
bracelet-loft 
shoes-ann taylor (here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts