Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving eve! It's been a busy week so far with getting ready for the holiday. We are gonna be spending it at my in-laws, but we like to split the cooking, so we will be spending tonight and tomorrow morning prepping and cooking. 

On to my outfit, I wore this a few weeks back when the weather was still spring like. I actually haven't even decided what I'm going to be wearing tomorrow, but I may just wear this comfy and roomy romper. I probably will switch out the heels and tight with my high boots. You know, just to eventually kick them off. But it's not final,we'll see if I make the time to think up something new. 

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving a great weekend!!




romper-american eagle // jacket-ny&co // bag-cwonder // shoes-ann taylor 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts