November day.

Happy Monday! Another beautiful November day here, the weather has been so perfect lately!(with just a few cold ones) But I'm sure the extreme cold will creep up on us any day now. We have about a week till Thanksgiving and then it's officially Christmas season! Time is just flying by! 

I know I've been extremely m.i.a on the blog lately, but I finally announced why on my IG last night. I have been soooooooooooooo tired lately, like just super low energy and no desire to do absolutely anything. But things have gotten better and I am planning on putting some more work in. Stay tuned.

Well, on to my outfit. If theres anything I love to wear in the colder months, it's anything that's comfortable. Especially when you gotta pile on some layer to keep warm. 





top-lulus (similar)
leggings-forever 21 (similar)
hat-old navy (similar)
bag-c.wonder (similar)
watch-nine west (here)


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts