First post of the year.


Kind of excited to be sharing my first post of the year! 2016 has been off to a good start and I've been working on some new post. 

I wore this a few weeks back when it was still unseasonably warm in NY, but with a few more layers it would work for the colder days as well. 

The past few weeks I've also seen a change in my comfort level-with pants in specific. As of now, I have 2 pairs of pants that I wear regularly and fit comfortably. So leggings have been big go to for me these past few days. I did want to stay away from maternity pants, because well, since they will be used only for a few months, I didn't want to spend. But I think I am about to give in and find myself some pants besides leggings. But to be honest, I could wear leggings all winter long! 




top-nordstroms rack // leggings- gap // boots-calvin klein // bag-michael kors // sunglasses-ray ban 
Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram
let me know what you think of my post.

                                                      SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts