Layers


Hey there! 

Layers are the smartest way to dress when the weather gets cold.
Except the past 2 days where it's totally acceptable to wear pjs and your comforter as a scarf! Way to cold.

Ok, all kidding aside, I'm serious. You want to stay warm while outside, yet be able to peel off a few pieces when walking into a heated place. 

This jacket is 0% warm, so I wore it when the weather was still bearable or layered over a warm sweater and under a cozy scarf. 

I wasn't kidding when I said I will wear these legging again and again and again. 

And what do you think of my new boots!? I found them on Kohls.com for $20.00. I love finding a good deal. 





jacket-old navy // top-banana republic // leggings-forever 21 // scarf-old navy // boots-simply vera vera wang(here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts