Plaid on Plaid


Plaid on plaid can be a little intimidating, and I will admit I was hesitant I could pull it off, but honestly I love the outcome. 

Of course working in the same colors helped, and that the plaids are fairly similar. And I think separating the plaids with a grey sweater really gives off a suit-y(today it's a word) vibe. 

Still no luck in the maternity pant department, so I've been grateful for all the stretchy skirts and leggings I own to hold me over. I just haven't found anything I like and that fits properly. But I will still be on the lookout. 

That's all for now. ;)










jacket-forever 21 // sweater-old (IDR) // skirt-macys // boots-lucky brand

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts