Camo coat & Life lately


Hi there!

My last post was over a week ago, and I've really been planning to work on my blog more(while I have the time) but sometimes things don't go as planned. I've taken no pictures (these are from last weekend) and I've pretty much had no energy to even get dressed most days.(besides leggings and sweatshirts) 

I'm having some pregnancy aches and pains. One of them is not being able to sleep! If it's not heartburn it's back pain, or restless legs-oh and getting up 5 times a night to use to the bathroom. If i'm really lucky it's all four in one night. But thank goodness for the internet cuz I've gotten tons of tip to relive my symptoms. No eating after a certain time to give myself sometime to fully digest-includes not drinking to much water after a certain time to lessen my nightly bathroom trips. Warm baths before before bed to calm myself in time for bed. And I've been visiting the chiropractor so slowing I'm noticing some relief in my lower back pain. Some days are better than others but so far it's going good

I'm NOT complaining just sharing my experience with you, which by the way was completely different with my first son. But I only have a few more months and hopefully these will be a thing of the past. And everything else is right on track!

Well, on to my outfit. These are new jeans I recently got from Gap, and while they are not maternity they are pull on legging jeans that I got a size up and they fit great. I'm pretty sure they will last me thru May(and post pregnancy)  -or until the weather gets warmer and dresses will be my go to. I also got them in a blue wash. 






jacket-gap // tee-banana republic // jeans-gap // boots-clarks // bag-kate spade // sunglasses-rayban 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts