Easy winter style


This winter in New York has been really mild.(most days) So I've been able to get away with not wearing a heavy coat everyday. And in case you haven't heard the groundhog has predicted an early spring! So that's something else to look forward to! And as I type that I can't even believe we are already in February and spring is so close! February is a busy month for us, so lots of additional planning to all the planning and preparing I already have to do. :/ 

This has pretty much been my uniform all winter. Leggings. comfy shoes, tees and warm layers. And no complaints about it! 





hat-banana republic // tee-banana republic // cards-old navy // leggings-target // shoes-converse // scarf-h&m 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts