Maternity style:Spots & Stripes


Hi there!
We took these pictures 2 weekends ago when it was still "winter" as opposed to this past weekend when it snowed and was cold and already "spring." And the past few days now feel like spring again. Mother nature please figure this out!! 

Well like I mentioned I really haven't purchased any new "maternity' pieces and don't plan to. I just can't justify the expense to last me a few months. So I'm sticking to pieces I can wear pregnancy and post pregnancy. Especially when leggings and comfy dresses will do the trick. 
This is actually a super old dress worn with my denim jacket and some slip ons. 


Now a little pregnancy update, I'm now 30 weeks with just about 10 to go!!!! It feels unreal even saying that! I can't believe how fast the winter went, and just a little over 2 months to go!!!! Well I have actually done nothing new! No organizing, re organizing, But am just starting my plan of getting ready. I already have some ideas in my head, so hopefully they will sail smoothly. My big task is just decluttering to make room to add a crib to our bedroom. But I'm hopeful. 

dress-Loft(old)
denim jacket-Gap
bag-Old Navy
shoes-Sam Edelman

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts