Maternity Style:Floral kimono



Hello there! Well, it's been a while since my last post and I feel terrible about it. I really wanna keep up with my blog and do so much more with it, but my energy to keep up has been low. I just haven't had the desire to get pics taken really. I'm usually so tired during the week and the weekends I just wanna relax. Plus these past few weekends have really been strange weather wise. 


But this weekends looking good so far, so hopefully I can get something done. My due date will be here before I know it, and I definitely will not be able to do as much. For a little bit anyway, but we'll see how that goes. Maybe I will just surprise myself and get so much done.  
I have literally been wearing the same pieces over and over again. I mean at this point I only have so much leftover that actually fits comfortably. I really wish the weather would just get it together so I can just wear my dresses, cuz I am officially done with pants till the end of my pregnancy. With the exception of legging, I cannot stand the discomfort of jeans/pants. 
kimono-nordstroms rack (love this)
dress-gift (similar)
shoes-simply vera vera wang from kohls (want these)
bag-micheal kors (lookalike steal)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts