POP OF RED



When I see other ladies in their Maternity style they look so effortless and pretty! For me it's been a real challenge to 
A) actually wanna wear anything thats not pajama's or 
B) put looks together that are actually flattering. 
And those reasons are exactly why I re-wear a lot of the same things over and over and over(and I mean over and over and over) again. Really at this point i'm ok with it, I only have a few weeks left and the weather looks like it's finally decided on Spring so I can pull out a few more dresses.  
These leggings have gone with every tee and jacket I own. They're cute and comfortable so I wear them a few times a week. I just switch up the top and I'm good to go. 

And p.s can I just say how proud I am of my hair and makeup in these pics. 






legging-forever 21 
top-american eagle
jacket-gap
shoes-kohl
bag-michael kors

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts