AEO Summer Dress

Hello there! 
This is my first post in what seems like forever! I had a few minutes so I decided to finally upload these pictures we took almost 3 weeks ago! -better late than never

Well, we had our new baby boy and he's already a month old!! Seriously I can't even believe it! I actually have been working on a post of his birth, but I have yet to finish is up. I hope by the end of this week I get to. 

I also am planning on working on a post a week, maybe more as soon as I settle into my new routine of caring for a newborn, and an active 9 yr old. It's summer time, and I like to at least get out for a few hours a day to make sure my older one gets some time outdoors -at the pool, at the park or just for a walk around for a little. I'm not gonna lie it's been hard, sometimes it easier just to stay home and wait for my husband to get home, but I really don't like him cooped up all day playing video games. Or me either! Sometimes just getting out enjoying a little sunshine really improved my sleep deprived mood. 

Any way on to my outfit. I actually bought this dress while I was still pregnant thinking I could use it then and post-pregnancy. But towards the end, I had no desire to wear anything besides yoga pants and a tee shirt. Not that much energy has returned post-pregnancy, but I have been enjoying the weekends as my dress up days, since my husband can help out while I do my makeup and pick out some looks. 

Well it was nice catching up today! Till next time. 







dress-american eagle HERE
bag-old navy SIMILAR
shoes-zara SIMILAR 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts