Lace up dress.


It feeling like fall and I'm loving it! 

I got these slip on a few weeks ago and was unsure if I really loved them. I asked my snap chat(follow along -Jesla23) friends what they thought and I actually got more nays than yays. I really was gonna return them, but I ended up just keeping them cuz I got them for a decent price and thought I could make them work. And I've actually worn them a few times already(and I have a few more looks to share with them). They're easy to wear, and really comfy. They have grown on me and I'm glad I decided to let them stay. 





dress-american eagle (similar)
shoes-franco sarto(here)
bag-micheal kors(loving this

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts