Happy 2017!


Hello 2017! 
A new year always brings so much inspiration and goals. My hope is for a wonderful year full of health, happiness and success. My more cliche resolution is to start working out more. We're going to Mexico in February, so I need to get in shape. ;) I would also like to wish everyone a wonderful healthy New Year! 

When I saw this faux suede jacket from Forever 21 I had to have it! The color is so nice and the quality is really good for being from Forever 21. I wore it with this cozy blanket scarf for some much needed warmth. 





Jacket- Forever 21(here) | Sweater-Banana Republic(similar) | Jeans-Gap(similar) | Boots-Clark's(similar) | Bag-Kate Spade(here) | Scarf- Macy's(similar)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts