8 Month update


 I seriously can NOT believe my baby is 8 months old! And our big guy is turning 10 this month! That must mean I am also getting older...but that we won't discuss further. ;)
My 10 year old took these pics! I mean now I have to take him to toys r us now, but it seems fair. They came out great! And our sissy came out to join us :)
8 months in and never a dull moment. Yes, I'm tired very tired, but we wouldn't have it any other way. He is the most precious baby. When he wakes me in the middle of the night I remind myself he's only little for a little while, and soon enough he will be as big as his brother. 
We started solids about 2 months ago and so far he will eat anything! He's favorites are mango's and bananas. I am still breastfeeding and supplement with formula when I work 2 nights a week. He's not crawling traditionally, but a pro at the army crawl! We are taking him on his first flight in about week, so wish us luck!





my outfit Coat-Loft (Really old, similar below) Hat-Banana Republic(similar) Jeans-gap(here) Lukey's outfit Jacket-Burts bees(here) Onsie/pants/boots-babyGap (sold out/here/here) Hat-Zara(similar)


Comments

Popular Posts