Snow Day #2


Finally a real snow day! In the sense where my son got to stay home from school. Last year he had no snow days, and the last snow was over the weekend, so as you can imagine he was very happy! My husband took off work, we stayed in and made pancakes. My (big) little guy got bundled up and played outside with the neighbors till his face was rosy red.
 We spent most of the day inside, besides some shoveling. Then of course I decided to get dressed up and convinced my husband to take us to Starbucks and shoot some pics.
I actually wore this sweater last time we had snow! Check it out here.  And since this outfit didn't get much air time, I will probably re-wear sometime this weekend. ;)




Sweater-loft(here) | Jeans-Gap(here) | Faux fur-Just Fab(similar) | Ring-Ann Taylor(similar) | Boots-Marc Fisher(here)| Jacket-NY&CO(similar)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts