Vacation style


So excited to be going away in a few weeks! Really looking forward to escape this New York cold(or some days not so cold), even if just for a week. 

This is gonna be our little one first time traveling and I'm super nervous about it! If I'm being honest I feel like it's going to be horrible!!! My husband booked the flight and it's at the worse possible time so I have a strong feeling he will be cranky. 

But putting those feelings aside, I had some fun picking out a few pieces to bring along. 

Vacation style
Find the floral romper here.  I did get this blue dress, but undecided if I'm keeping it.

I also did get the blue American Eagle one piece which fits great and I love the color but I came across this high waisted set from the Loft that I might considered getting instead. 

OK for the sandals I couldn't resist getting both. The black pair is from Justfab. And the tan I got for a great price at Bloomingdale's.

The tops I'm undecided on, I did try on both the yellow one from Nordstrom rack and the white one from Banana republic, but didn't take the plunge on either. 

These embroidered shorts I LOVE! I also did try them on in store, but I need a size down that they didn't have in store and haven't fully committed to order online. I also came across these midi short at American eagle, I love their shorts.





Comments

Popular Posts