Pearl shoes


`

Spring is here! The weather seems to be getting nicer after some seriously cold days! This is one of my favorite looks I've posted. It's really such a simple outfit, but each piece really sets it up a notch from a basic white top/denim combo. 

The jeans I diy'd by just shorting the hem. They are a thrifted pair found at goodwill that came out perfect! 

Can you believe I got these shoes back in September, but haven't worn them much!! They are so cute, and super practical. I definitely plan on wearing them a lot more now that the weather is warming up. 





shoes-old(love these) jeans-old diy'd (similar here) top-nordstrom rack(similar) jacket-old(similar here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts