OTS

Would you believe my 10 year old took these pictures? He's getting pretty good right?! Our stunning view behind surely helps, but his skills(and enthusiasm) are top notch!

We took these a few backs during spring break, when I ventured into LIC (took the metro north & subway) alone with 2 kids! So comfort was my top priority! But of course also wanted to look cute!

I only got into ots tops recently, and have been non-stop wearing them. I will admit, they are a struggle to keep over the shoulder and not ride up, especially when I'm always holding a baby, but I make it work. 
top-lands end(similar) | jeans-gap(similar) | sunglasses-loft(here) | sneakers-nike(here) | bag-kate spade(similar) | scarf-ann taylor(similar) 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts