Spring break plans


Since we are staying home Spring break I really have to come up with some activities to keep us busy. Even if it's just a few hours a day for a trip to the library or even just the park. Hopefully the weather will be decent enough to spend a little time outdoors. 

My case is a little unique, as I have to find things that would entertain both my 10 yr old and 10 month old. So it's might be pretty tough to find much to do, but I'm sure we'll find a few activities to keep us occupied.

I like to plan ahead, if not we would literally spend the whole morning deciding what to do. And If it was up to my 10 year old, he would stay home and play video games all day!  So far this is what I have planned, in no particular order and not set in stone. I'll be sure to snapchat/instastories our week, so stay tuned. 

 Visit daddy at work in LIC to have some lunch and browse around.

Grab some treats at a local cafe and spend the afternoon at the library.

Visit the animals and the playground at the Greenburgh nature center.

Catch a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse, that offers a Tuesday showing for guest of all ages. 

Visit LEGOLAND Discovery center in Ridge Hill Shopping center, and maybe do little shopping. 









trench-loft | jeans-gap | sweater-ann taylor | sneakers-nike | necklace-banana republic 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts