Statement earrings

Big statement earrings are everywhere right now! I'm normally a simple studs kinda girl, but seeing all the options available and how cute they looked on fellow bloggers, I had to try a pair out. 

I found this pair at Ann Taylor, on sale, so I knew I had to get them. I loved wearing them very causally with a denim+denim look, but they would also be a great accessory to dress up a date night look or any spring/summer time special occasion. 
Check out some statement earrings down below. And let me know if you pick one up for yourself! 

earring-ann taylor(here) | jacket-gap(here,similar) | skirt-forever 21(here,similar) | tee-banana republic(similar) | sneakers-converse(here) | sunglasses-betsy johnson from nordstrom rack(similar)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts