Where I Shop: Ann Taylor

I don't dress up too often(especially lately), so it's always fun to put on a pair of heels. This pair I got over a year ago at Ann Taylor. I loved them because they are such a classic look and color. And the suede gives them a more high end look. The are also one of my most comfortable heels. I honestly love Ann Taylor shoes, they are always on trend, well made and affordable(usually you can find a promo going on). 
When ever I tell someone Ann Taylor is one of my favorite places to shop, they always look a little confused and mention how they thought it was more of an older lady or business women place to shop. I am neither of those and it's honestly in the top five of my favorite stores. Besides my bag and jeans this whole look is from Ann Taylor. 

top(here)/shoes(here)/scarf(similar)-ann taylor | jeans-gap(similar) | bag-kate spade(love this) 

So in case you don't love Ann Taylor as much as I do, here are some pieces I've been eyeing and check them out for yourself.  

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts