Donuts and Wine


I love visiting all the small towns around my area in Westchester county. So much to discover, see, eat and drink! 
This farm in North Salem -Harvest Moon, which we've been visiting for years, was a nice stop for a day trip. We've been taking our boy's here apple picking in the fall for the past few years. They have a really fun festival during the fall that's fun for everyone! Music, food! So much food! And the best pumpkin cheese cake ever! 
Since my sister lives nearby, we went to visit to enjoy the day. I picked up a hard cider for my husband, and a bottle of wine for myself. Then we went out on the patio and ate some cider donuts. 
Check out all the pictures below.  






dress-loft(similar) | jacket-gap(similar) | Shoes-via macys(here) | tote-anthropologie (find in store) | sunglasses-loft(here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:


Comments

Popular Posts