Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is this weekend, so I thought I'd share a motherhood related post.  Originally my idea was to share the my hardest part about motherhood, but quickly decided to change it to my favorite thing about motherhood.
Waking up to these cute little faces is definitely one! But my favorite part is their love of me. I can see it, especially in my older one. Even when he's upset or mad at me, he always wants a kiss and hug good night from me. That when he gets or feels a little hurt, he always feels better coming to me to help him. My baby as well, when he hurts himself he instantly feels better once I'm holding him. 
No better feeling!
It's such a special reminder that no matter what, they love their mom! 
So to all the mamas out there Happy Mother's Day! 

dress-tj maxx(love this) | bag-macy's backstage(love this) | shoes-seven dials via macy's(here) | earrings-jcrew(here)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST: Something any mom will love

Comments

Popular Posts