Shop Spring Under $50


This Spring I have definitely stuck to some key pieces. Denim, stripes, comfortable shoes and some stand-out accessories.
So I put together a little guide of my key Spring pieces and they are all under $50. 


First up, comfort. Nothing is more comfortable then a good pair of sneakers. And of course a classic striped top. I love striped tops! They are a year round staple in my book. 
clockwise
                           everyday sneakers  1 2 3                           striped top 2 3 

Next are the dress-it-up pieces! Neck scarves and fun earrings are everywhere right now! Both items I've rarely worn, but am having tons of fun with this season. 
Also oversized denim. I literally have not stop wearing my oversized denim jacket! Dresses, skirts, legging, you name it! Worn with it all! And last, the destructed boyfriend/girlfriend jean. I'm giving my skinny jeans a break this spring/summer and going for my looser and cooler pairs. 

                               neck scarf 1 2 3                            denim jacket 1 2 3                      
            fun earrings 1                         boyfriend jeans 3
                                           
Hope you like what I've shared for spring! Now let me know what are your spring favorites? 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.







Comments

Popular Posts