Floral dressed re-styed.

I bought this dress last year to wear to a wedding. I *just* had my baby, and needed something pump friendly. This wrap style was perfect and I loved the dark floral's. I HATE to have clothing for only one use, and make it a point to re-wear and re-style items as much as I can to get my money's worth! And now that Spring has rolled back around I thought i'd style it for a more casual spring/summer look. I actually have one more re-style with this dress, so stay tuned for that.


Here is the post where I wore this dress before, but, like I said my baby was just born, so it fit a little different. Especially since my milk had just come in, and you moms out there know! 



bag-macy's backstage(similar) | shoes-raye(here) | jacket-gap(similar) | earring-ann taylor(love these)

This dress is from last year, but I found a few similar ones, check them out below.

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts