flower stop




Sharing this look I wore in California just last week. We went to Cali to visit my brother and visit a state we've never been to before. We did so much in just one week! It was a busy, activity filled week. 
This day in particular we went to La Jolla, where my husband, son and brother went snorkeling. I skipped this since I was with the baby, hence why you I'm not wearing flippers and a wet suit. 
They didn't take too long, so I spent the time just browsing around the shops, and getting some coffee, and even took a walk along the beach. 
This lion bracelet I'm wearing I actually found at one of the shops that day. When they were all done we stopped at a taco place for lunch. 

My bag and shoes are both from Macy's backstage. If you haven't checked one out, you really should. I found some great deals courtesy of Macy's backstage. One being this bag that I am in LOVE with! -wore all week in California. Love the size and how on trend it is. And these sandals are so great for summer, an easy slip on that go with everything. So if you have one near you definitely check it out!






top-forever 21(similar) | shorts-american eagle(here) | shoes&bag(here)-macy's backstage

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts