Hi there!




I've been meaning to update my "about me" section for over a year now! It's very outdated, and I actually do not remember what I wrote. (i'm avoiding reading it, because then I will be annoyed at myself for delaying an update)  If you haven't read it, don't! 
It really is a process (for me anyway) to sit down and think about the perfect intro, so It's something that I work on little by little. 

Anyway, I wanted to work on a "10 things about me" post, but I really can't think of 10 interesting things about me, so I'll start with five. 
1) I'm half Ecuadorian, half Salvadorian. I have been to Ecuador when I was younger, but never El Salvador. As I get older I appreciate my heritage more and more and hope to visit both countries soon, and teach my kids about where we come from(and learn a lot myself). My husband is Mexican which we have been to a few times already. So they are North, South and Central American. 

2)I got into fashion a lot later in life.
 Growing up I loved clothing as much as the next girl, but never considered myself stylish or anything. In high school I learned about visual merchandising and really wanted to study it in College, but things went a little differently for me. I didn't end up going to college till I was about 20 years old. And when I did go back I spent 2 years studying something I ended up realizing wasn't for me. Then finally I started studying Fashion Merchandising and even took some fashion styling classes. I never finished for a few reasons, but have been thinking of finishing it up.

3)I hate being the center of attention. Which is weird since I have a blog and put some attention to myself. I consider myself pretty shy, but as I've gotten older, I've really found my sense of confidence. I've really gotten to appreciate we are all different. Growing up there was only one image of a beautiful girl plastered all over. And what I love about blogging, is how we don't have to be like supermodels in the magazines. We are all different sizes and colors, and there is so many people who can relate to us. 
4)I'm a creature of habit. I literally(literally, NO SERIOUSLY LITERALLY)  watch Law and Order everyday. Even if I'm not actively watching it, I like it playing in the background. Will and Grace, Supernatural or Charmed reruns will work too if Law and Order is not on. I always tell my husband how there should be a Law and Order channel.
 Every time we go out to eat, to our usual places, I order the same thing. I do like trying out new restaurants and cuisine, but mostly stick to whats familiar. 

5) Last, but not least. I am a cat person. Growing up we had cats, lots of them. And when I was young, it was a dream to buy house and fill it with cats. My cousins neighbor was a crazy cat lady, and it inspired me. Sadly, my husband and we recently found out our oldest son is allergic. Now we have a dog, who doesn't shed, and now honestly as much as I love them, can't go back to living covered in fur. So I love them from afar. 

That's all. Hope you enjoyed learning somethings about me, and would love to know if we have anything in common. 


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts