Day at the park

Hello August! Summer is slowly slipping away, so time to make the most of it! But speaking honestly Fall is a much better season to spend time in the playground. We much rather be inside with a.c or somewhere where water is involved. 


These pics are not just for a photo op, I really had to be holding him all over the play ground. He was very attached to me this day, but the other day at an indoor play place I had to follow him around! He was crawling around like a speeding bullet. Yes, crawling, he still has no interest in walking! 




Well playing on the playground myself I'm glad I wore something comfortable. I recently partnered with Macy's Backstage and found so many great items in store. If you live near one be sure to check it out! 




I found these Esprit shoes and they are super comfortable! Not to mention cute! I love to add a couple inches to my 5'0 frame and with these I can do it comfortably. 

hat,top,shoes-gifted by macy's backstage | shorts-levis 
lucas-one pieces-old navy | shoes-marshalls 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS LOOK HERE.







Comments

Popular Posts