3 Fall looks

FALL DETAILS

Fall has unofficially started! Yes, technically we have a few till it's official , but after Labor day, and with back to school time, Summer winds down and we get ready for all of Fall. I personally LOVE Fall! The brisk air and especially the fashion. And the shopping is one of my favorite parts. 

Here are some of the pieces I'm craving this Fall. Most are what I consider basics that can be played around with and worn all season long and into winter. And a few are some stand out pieces that are worth the investment. 


Look 1(ABOVE) is my favorite! This bag(here) is on my wish list big time!!!! Bday is coming up, so fingers crossed! I live in jeans(here) during the fall/winter, so I'm always looking for some fun styles. And this statement sweater(here) is so on trend, and looks so cozy. 


ATHLEISURE TREND
Look 2 is super casual. Probably one I would wear every morning if I could. I love this sweat suit!(top, bottom) Two great pieces to wear all fall/winter. I actually already got the sneakers(here) during the Nordstroms anniversary sale, and can't wait to wear them.  



FALL COLOR

Look 3 is a color I'm in love with this season!! I found similar slides in black, and love the style. But this blush pair(here) is so perfect! And I love taking the off-the-shoulder trend into Fall with this sweater.(here) Lastly, this blazer(here) is definitely not something I would normally wear(or spend a large amount on), but I will be checking it out to give it a try on at least. 


So let me know what you think! And share anything you are in search of this Fall. 

Thanks for reading! :)


Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

Comments

Popular Posts