Prettiest sleeve deets

Fall is so much fun to dress in. The weather can be tricky(especially here in NY) when it's cool in the morning and close to 80 in the afternoon. So I'm sticking to light weight knits and ripped denim.
 I love this crochet sleeve sweater from Shein. The details are stunning and the price is amazing!! I also comes in 2 other colors that are perfect for Fall. Check it out here.

Besides throwing my hair in a bun on lazy day(read:everyday) I never style it in a updo besides the occasional braid. But after seeing so many styles in magazines and bloggers, I really wanted to try some hair styles. I could really use some chic hair accessories to tie it all together(get it) So I will be on the hunt for those. 




sweater-shein c/o (here) | bag-tjmaxx | shoes-steve madden | jeans-gap earrings-h&m

Comments

Popular Posts