New Year update

These pics are only from a few months ago, but it's crazy how much has changed. Not just the weather, my little Lucas has gotten a trim and is getting bigger by the day. 

Also my post have been a little different than before, honestly I've kinda lost my sense of direction with my blog. I wanna keep the style aspect because even though I wear sweatpants most of the week, I love to dress up and create fun looks. But since my life is at a different place now, with a very active toddler and a 10 yr old, and heading into a new decade in life now I really want to share more than just fashion. I use to love to DIY, but haven't had much time to be creative, but I really wanna get back into it. So keep an eye out for more DIY's, home decor and some motherhood updates. I also have more ideas brewing and I'm excited to start.  Keeping up with blogging is not easy. It takes time to shoot and write and a lot of little details in between. So organization and time management are crucial. I didn't make any New Years resolution, so I guess this can be one of them!


Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:




Comments

Popular Posts