Last day of winter.


Even though it may not feel like it, it is officially the last day of winter! And as much as i love wearing all the neutrals I am so ready to add dresses and color into my wardrobe. Who else!? And what are you looking forward to wearing? 

This look from a few weeks ago, was a little out of my comfort zone. I actually went back and forth with wearing my sneakers, but happy I kept the only casual piece my hoodie.  It can be intimidating to experiment with fashion, but I ended up loving this look, which really proved to me to take risk. 


hoodie-gap(similar) | pants-nordstrom rack(similar)(love these) | shoes-marc fisher(here) | hat-via century 21(similar)

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

WHAT I'M LOVING FOR SPRING:

Comments

Popular Posts