#momstyle Easy Hairstyle


One thing as mom I don't have time or the patience for is hair styling. Besides the occasional bun/braid, I usually keep it pretty simple with my semi perfected routine of loose waves which takes me about 15 min, and it usually last me about 3 days with dry shampoo and a touch up.

So I was excited when Karen from Stylish city mom reached out to collab and share our #momstyle. For this post we are focusing around a hairstyle to bring our look to another level.  I'm gonna keep it really simple cuz I have 0 hair styling ability. After browsing for some hair inspo and finding styles way beyond my ability I decided to take my classic pony and add a twist-literally

I really wanted to add a fun hair accessory so I picked this one up at Anthropologie (and sharing a few others you will love below.) This outfit is really all the basics for the #momuniform consisting of high waisted jeans, tee shirt and everyday boots. But I added this pretty pink long cardi and floral bag for some spring vibes.

And be sure to check out Karen's post here! And find her on instagram here


  
jeans-gap| tee-gap|cardi-ann taylor|necklace-banana republic(similar)|bag-dsw|hair tie-anthropologie|boots-just fab

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments

Popular Posts