Pretty red dress

     
For some reason spring is not happening! I don't know about you, but I'm so ready to officially put my coats away till next winter. But until then I guess I'll just take whatever nice days we get.

 As soon as I got this dress from Shein, I couldn't wait to try it on. Mostly because it is something I don't normally lean towards. One, it's red -a very loud, stand out color. Two, it's a lot shorter the something I'm use to. And combine the two, now I'm really out of my comfort zone. But I was pleasantly surprised how much I love it,and the way I look in this color! Mental note-wear more red! We're going to Mexico in a few weeks, and this dress has to come along! Kinda like the idea of wearing it on the beach! Thoughts?



  

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

dress-(here)|shoes-zara(here)

Comments

Popular Posts