Mimosas in the Spring.


Almost a month behind, but better late than never. Here is my Mother's Day outfit post. We just had a super sweet and casual day! First we had a little breakfast picnic at a near by park with some mimosas. Then we just hung out till dinner. Afterwards  another park by a harbor, and just walked around enjoying the beautiful weather. Really, just an awesome day. 

I wore this old gap dress, with my favorite cardigan. And these loft sandals that I've worn non-stop.

I've never seen this before-let me know if you have- and I thought it was so cool! I'm referring to the flowers growing on tree! Isn't it just so cool!? And so pretty! 

I've been reallllly delayed with my posting, but thats gonna have to change. I have so many ideas I wanna work into my blog, but have been seriously slacking.  I need to work on my time management skills first, and go from there. But, new month, time to work on some changes. 




dress-gap // cardigan-american eagle // sandals-loft  // necklace-shoot the moon LA // bracelets- nordstroms // cuff- loft

Comments

Popular Posts