DIY Hot cocoa gift set.





It's the weekend before Christmas, and if you've completed your shopping before the madness that is the mall right now CONGRATS!! 

If not, I wish you luck and I'm sending you parking space finding vibes. I have just one or two things left, but that's what this Monday morning bright and early 9am is for. But all in all I am proud of my progress. 

I thought I'd share a cute little DIY gift that you can make in no time. Who doesn't love hot cocoa? And when winter (really) comes it will be perfect for a cold night in. I pick up these nice big mugs for $2 bucks each, and the jar for $1. Just add some powered hot cocoa (I already had the packets, so I just used that) mini marshmallows and candy cane to stir. I added gift card to complete the gift. 

I really had a few DIY gift ideas, but time was not on my side, so till next year!(or Valentines day)











Comments

Popular Posts