New Years dress


It's the last week of December and a new year is right around the corner. We had a great Christmas over here and I hope you all had a great time with your loved ones. I'm not really one to make new year resolutions, just hoping for another happy and healthy year for my family and yours. 

Well I'm not doing much New Years Eve but I thought I'd share this look I actually wore to a Christmas party a few weeks back. But I mean with the mild weather we've been having if I was going somewhere, I probably wouldn't completely freeze in this dress. 

 I found this dress in Target and I knew it would make a great holiday dress. It has a little sparkle and is a little fringy, so I had to have it. I added my sparkly shoes and jewelry and I was good to go. 




dress-target(here) // shoes-michael kors(here) jacket-old 




Comments

Popular Posts