All black+fur


Happy Monday!
 So the snow storm came and went this weekend, and we are left with piles of snow to play in. Sledding and snowman making were the highlight of our weekend. And some shoveling for my husband. But a good weekend. 

I wore this look a few weeks ago, and I've been wearing some variations of warm sweaters and leggings since. It's winter, I'm cold, my clothing is getting tighter and tighter so it's all good! 

Besides a litte a lot of back pain, this pregnancy has been smooth sailing. I'm 22 weeks, and my planning mode(decorating/organizing) is hitting hard. Lots to do. We have a 2 bedroom apt that we will be staying in for the time being so we have a lot to organize. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm hopeful. I will keep you posted. 





sweater-old navy // leggings-target // boots-calvin klein // bag-old navy // vest-nordstrom rack // hat-loft 

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.


SHOP THIS POST:
 

Comments

Popular Posts