Skater Dress

Hi! 
Just a quick post here, sharing something I wore last weekend. I've been wearing these boots non-stop simply cuz I love them

Anyway... it's not easy to wear a fitted dress especially 5 months after having a baby. Even more so when I still am about 10 lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not in a rush, and it's not like I consider myself fat at all. But like any women out there I avoid clothing that doesn't flatter my body and fitted dresses are one of those items for me

I found this Top Shop one and it's very forgiving especially in the tummy area. It's fitted but also flowy, a perfect combo.  And now that it seems the cold weather is coming, I'm looking forward to wearing it with my knee-high boots. 



Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Instagram- & let me know what you think of my post.

SHOP THIS POST:

Dress: Top Shop(similar, similar)) | Bag: Kate Spade(similar) | Chocker: Forever 21 | Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff 

Comments

Popular Posts