Paris Trip


I took so many pictures in Paris and it was not easy to narrow them down! I feel like I missed a bunch of good ones, but I will share any good ones I come across in the future. 

OK well first off "Why did I go to Paris alone with only one child?" I've been dying to go to Paris for a while now! My sister who came with -so technically not alone was the one who really put the trip together. Also my oldest son was going to sleep away camp for 2 weeks and I think I really needed something to occupy my mind. I was extremely nervous for him since he would be away 2 weeks with no calls or contact between us-just letters. So packing, organizing, traveling and being in Paris was a great way to take my mind off the worrying. And when we got back I was only 3 days away from seeing him again. As I'm writing this I realize how crazy it sounds and not really a typical reaction to worrying, but I guess the timing just worked out for us. He actually ending up having the best time and wants to go back next year. My husband didn't go because it really ended up being a sister trip plus a little one.

We left on a Wednesday night and arrived Thursday afternoon. Someone on ig recommended we hit the ground running and just get into it without resting after our flight(thanks Nicolle) This was actually the best advice considering the time difference and since I had to adjust my toddler to the 6hr time difference. So we went to our hotel, unpacked, got dressed and went out for food and to see the Eiffel Tower. I really wanted a pic alone with just the tower, but it's was so crowded at that time it was near impossible. So we had to get creative with the shot and I actually love this pic a million times more! 





We hit up a lot a lot of cafes. And ate all the croissants we crossed paths with! My sister had a list of a bunch we should visit and it saved so much time wandering around figuring out what to eat. Definitely something I plan to do in future travels. 

















We also got to witness France win the World cup! I had no idea our trip would coincide with the game, but seeing the excitement everywhere was like nothing I've ever seen! Truly something I will never forget! Everyone was so happy! And they celebrated all day long
















Even though I didn't contribute much to the planning I knew I wanted to go to DisneyLand Paris. My little one is in love with Mickey Mouse so I knew it would be a dream come true! We walked around the park and honestly just went on like 2 rides(it was hot) But the highlight had to be seeing Mickey Mouse. We waited on line for about an hour, and he had no idea why, and I thought he might freak out seeing a life size Mickey, but NO! As soon as he saw him his face lit up and he ran to him hugging and kissing! I really wish I got a video cuz it was just the sweetest thing. 




















The hotel we stayed at was super cute and we even had a little view of the Eiffel Tower! If you followed along on Insta stories  I shared a pic. Unfortunately I didn't save any stories which I could actually kick myself for! 

I feel like I wrote a lot, but didn't even get to much of what we actually did! I think looking thru and editing all these pics wore me out! But if there is anything else you wanna know just ask and I'll get back to you.








Comments

Popular Posts